RED SEA GATEWAY TERMINAL COMPANY LIMITED
You agree to authorize (“RSGT “) to collect, use, and store personal information. RSGT may collect a variety of information which may include:
Personal Information: information provided by you (such as (but not limited to) name, e-mail address, address, phone number, date of birth, nationality, gender).
Network and Device Information: information that RSGT gets from the use of services by you (such as IP address, hardware model and settings, operating system, browser type, network information, web beacons/pixel tags, cookies, and details of when, where and how you used the website and apps etc.).
RSGT may use the information collected in the following manner:
- To fulfil your requests for services;
- to verify your identity;
- For internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, customer communications, content;
RSGT retains the information for as long as it deems appropriate to achieve the purpose of collection.
RSGT will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Furthermore, RSGT will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Disclosure of Information User
Maintain at all times the privacy and confidentiality of all information collected. Such information may only be disclosed when required by applicable laws, rules, or regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or when RSGT considers that such action is necessary or desirable to provide products and services or technical support.
Not to sell, share, trade, rent or release any information to any third party outside of RSGT, its parent or subsidiary companies, without user permission, unless it is done on an aggregated basis for analytical purposes.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSED?
We may disclose Personal Information (“PI”):
- to our third-party service providers, with your consent, who provide services such as customs processing, order fulfilment, IT services, and customer service;
- to fulfil your purchase;
- to an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings);
- to comply as we believe to be appropriate: (a) under applicable law including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTICES REGARDING OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
Third Party App
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect PI under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not send us sensitive information through email or via any of our customer support channels.
Note Regarding the use of the Apps and Site by Children
The Apps are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that such individuals not provide PI through the Site or App.
Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, you should not include credit card information or other sensitive PI in your e-mail correspondence or as an attachment.
For further information, please contact us at: email@example.com or 920007025
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website, the services on our website, apps, and the services on our apps.
- By using our website or App, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website or App.
- If you register with our website or App, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- Our website and app services are designed for business customers only. You must not use them except in the course of business.
- Copyright notice
2.1 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and App, and the material on our website or App; and
(b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website or App and the material on them are reserved.
- Acceptable use
3.1 You may only use our website or App for your own business or organizational purposes, and you must not use them for any other purposes whatsoever.
3.2 You must not:
(a) use our website or App in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or the App or impairment of the performance, availability, or accessibility of the website or the App;
(b) use our website or App in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; or
(c) use our website or our App to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
- Registration and accounts
4.1 To be eligible for an account on our website under Section 4, you must be a legal entity or a natural person registered for customs purposes.
4.2 If you register for an account with our website and App, you will be asked to enter your E-mail address and choose a password.
4.3 You must keep your password confidential.
4.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
4.5 You are responsible for any activity on our website or our App arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential. You may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
(a) suspend your account; and/or
(b) cancel your account at any time at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
4.7 You may cancel your account on our website or our App by sending to us a written cancellation request.
- Limited warranties
- We do not warrant or represent:
(a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website or the App;
(b) that the material on the website or the App is up to date;
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 8.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website, and the use of our website.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability
- 1 – Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
(a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- 2 – The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 8 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
(a) are subject to Section 7.1; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence), and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
- – To the extent that our website or our App and the information and services on them are provided, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- – We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses (direct or indirect or howsoever) arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- – We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities, or goodwill.
- – We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database, or software.
- – We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
- – You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our employees).
- 1 – We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- 2 – The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
- – If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- – If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Entire agreement
Subject to Section 6.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and App.
- Law and jurisdiction
- – These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws, rules, and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- – Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.